RE: [soapbuilders] Persistent Objects Based On Web Services

  • Kingsley Idehen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2003

      Asim,

      Take a look at OpenLink Virtuoso, you can download a free eval from:

      http://www.openlinksw.com  or http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso

      The Objects in question may be .NET CLR/CLI based or Mono ( http://www.go-mono.com ) CLI based, Java based, or even C++ based. You can even make a SOAP Service a TYPE within Virtuoso (imagine creating a DB column that is base on a TYPE derived from a SOAP service?).

      Regards,

      Kingsley Idehen

      OpenLink Software