Query regarding SOAP tools

  • Kishore Angrishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      Well, I have a simple query. I am working on building a SOAP Client
      and Server using JAVA. I couldnt find any SOAP tool kit which
      supports SOAP version 1.2 and WSDL version 1.2. can anyone suggest me
      an approriate SOAP tool for my work?. Basically, i had problem when
      testing my SOAP Client with whitemesa.net's SOAP 1.2 Test Collection
      test clients. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me.

      Thanks,
      Kishore