nil information masked in the xml parser

  • Steven Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:48 PM
      In SOAPParameterHandler.cpp:

      void
      SOAPParameterHandler::endElement(const XML_Char *)
      {
      if (m_setvalue)
      {
      m_param->SetNull(false); //This line forcefully
      masked the nil information
      m_str.Add(0); // null terminate
      m_param->GetStringRef() = m_str.Ptr();
      }
      }

      So in the receiver side, user can't get this information at all. I
      don't know why this line should be added into code line. If we remove
      it, the end user could get more flexibility.

      Steven Wang