getting the following error...

  • august_pm <primy73@lycos.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi, I am having the following problem while trying to run testClient
      for webServices with WSAD. All the codes are in my local machine and
      the WSDL points to localhost:8080. the error I am getting is:
      exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Parsing
      error, response was: The element type "faultstring" must be
      terminated by the matching end-tag "".;
      targetException=org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element
      type "faultstring" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".]

      The error occurs at
      Response resp = call.invoke(getURL(), SOAPActionURI);
      in the proxy client. I used WSAD(websphere studio application
      developer) webservice wizard to create the webSErvice and client. I
      have an session bean which I used for this wizard.

      Can anyone tell why this problem is occuring? I didn't find much help
      about this particular error.