Want to share your Soap server?

  • Gunjan Garg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hey there,

      I have a SOAP implementation runnig with Google search.
      I am looking for anyone else who can allow me to test my application, by making a SOAP request to their server.
      I am only looking for HTTP based communication.

      also, can someone throw me some light on WSDL.... how does a WSDL doc look for your sevice, and how can that give me an idea about your SOAP Message format?

      I understand in basic terms, that WSDL would define the input/output for a web service....

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thanx