returning a struct from a SOAP::Lite server

  • Steve Prior
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      I'm looking to write a SOAP server using SOAP::Lite which returns a few
      pieces of information very similar to the book info sample client code I've
      seen around. While I've seen SOAP::Lite client code for a book info server
      I haven't seen sample server code to implement this. Can anyone point me
      to some sample SOAP::Lite server code which returns a simple struct of say a
      string, a number, and a date?

      Thanks in advance
      Steve Prior