Updated White Mesa SOAP 1.2 test endpoint

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hello,

      Well, it is clear that the "Envelope and Header element namespace prefixes not preserved when message relayed by intermediary" issue is a bug. So I've fixed the White Mesa server to conform to the SOAP 1.2 spec. Results should now be correct on the intermediary tests xmlp-13 -> xmlp-19. Please re-run tests when convenient and let me know if you have any more trouble on this point.

      A special test client that tests the preservation of namespace prefixes as well tests the preservation of a user defined attribute with a qualified name on the Envelope element can be found at:

      Maybe some of the rules in part 1 section 2.7.4 [1] might be the subject of some future tests.