RE: [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

  • Yasser Shohoud
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
      With Tom's vote we now have a tie: 2 votes for 2/27 and 2 votes for
      3/10. I'm having trouble finding a room for 2/27 so I've booked a room
      for 3/10, 3/11.

      Let's start discussing the agenda for this upcoming F2F. I think SOAP
      1.2 tests should be an agenda item. Any comments or suggestions?

      -Yasser

      March 10,11.

      > --
      > Tom Jordahl