Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Sun's ComplexType Extensions Test Specification

  • Sankar G. Vyakaranam
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
      Looks good, Dims, thanks.
      Hey, the Axis endpoints all seem to be down, I am getting 500 for all the URLs.  Please check,

      -Sankar.

      dims wrote:
      Sankar, Arun,

      We were able to run latest axis code against your endpoint with no
      problems. Here's the link to sources for our test case and impl
      (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/interop5/complextype/)

      Thanks,
      dims

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Sankar G. Vyakaranam"
      <sankar.vyakaranam@s...> wrote:

      Please find the published WSDL for testing complex type extensions
      (Group 5.5, Round V) at [1].  The test specification is explained
      briefly at [2].  Go ahead and start interop testing against this
      endpoint.   And please send me any of your comments/feedback regarding
      the WSDL,

      -Sankar.

      1.    http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/round5/group5_5?WSDL
      2.    http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/complextype-extensions.html

      Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/W6uqlB/TM

    • dims <dims@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2003
        Sam's in charge of that. No ETA on it...