SSL Client

  • Vijay R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm using Apache Axis on Tomcat 4.1. I've made SSL setup for the Tomcat
      server in the following way

      1) Created a server.keystore
      2) Exported to server.crt
      3) Created a client.keystore
      4) Exported to client.crt
      5) Imported client.crt to server.keystore
      6) Imported server.crt to client.keystore

      and this is my server.xml for SSL setup

      enableLookups="true"
      acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
      keystoreFile="C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
      4.1\conf\server.keystore"
      keystorePass="password"
      clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"/>
      </Connector>

      This works fine - I'm able to see the page https://localhost:8443. But if I
      declare clientAuth="true" in server.xml.
      I couldn't hit the https://localhost:8443 page.

      Can anyone help me?

      Thanks,
      Vijay R