Support for Multiple Parts in Axis

  • Saha, Saikat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
      Support for Multiple Parts in Axis

      Hi,

      We have tried to generate stub and skeleton for a given WSDL using Axis 1.0 and WSDL contains multiple parts for both input and output messages. We have observed only first part is returned in the generated code. Please let us know if this is a known issue that axis cannot support multiple parts in a message?

      Thanks,
      Saikat

    • Tom Jordahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
        Support for Multiple Parts in Axis

        Axis supports this.
        It should have made the other parts OUT arguments for the stub function.
        OUT arguments are the *Holder types.

        --
        Tom Jordahl
        Macromedia Server Development