RE: [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

  • Tom Jordahl
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2003
      I wouldn't be able to attend on the Feb dates, so I would vote for March 10,11.

      --
      Tom Jordahl
      Macromedia/Apache Axis

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
        With Tom's vote we now have a tie: 2 votes for 2/27 and 2 votes for
        3/10. I'm having trouble finding a room for 2/27 so I've booked a room
        for 3/10, 3/11.

        Let's start discussing the agenda for this upcoming F2F. I think SOAP
        1.2 tests should be an agenda item. Any comments or suggestions?

        -Yasser