Sun's ComplexType Extensions Test Specification

  • Sankar G. Vyakaranam
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2003
      Please find the published WSDL for testing complex type extensions
      (Group 5.5, Round V) at [1]. The test specification is explained
      briefly at [2]. Go ahead and start interop testing against this
      endpoint. And please send me any of your comments/feedback regarding
      the WSDL,

      -Sankar.

      1. http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/round5/group5_5?WSDL
      2. http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/complextype-extensions.html
    • Arun Gupta
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2003
        Cool! Please ensure we tag the workspace as well.

        Sankar G. Vyakaranam wrote:

        >Please find the published WSDL for testing complex type extensions
        >(Group 5.5, Round V) at [1]. The test specification is explained
        >briefly at [2]. Go ahead and start interop testing against this
        >endpoint. And please send me any of your comments/feedback regarding
        >the WSDL,
        >
        >-Sankar.
        >
        >1. http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/round5/group5_5?WSDL
        >2. http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/complextype-extensions.html

        There is only one me, I must live myself!
        There is only one today, I must live itself!
        http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
      • Arun Gupta
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2003
          Oooops ... I meant to say this to Sankar only :(

        • dims <dims@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2003
            Sankar, Arun,

            We were able to run latest axis code against your endpoint with no
            problems. Here's the link to sources for our test case and impl
            (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/interop5/complextype/)

            Thanks,
            dims

            --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Sankar G. Vyakaranam"

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
              Looks good, Dims, thanks.
              Hey, the Axis endpoints all seem to be down, I am getting 500 for all the URLs.  Please check,

              -Sankar.

              <sankar.vyakaranam@s...> wrote:

              Please find the published WSDL for testing complex type extensions
              (Group 5.5, Round V) at [1].  The test specification is explained
              briefly at [2].  Go ahead and start interop testing against this
              endpoint.   And please send me any of your comments/feedback regarding
              the WSDL,

              -Sankar.

              1.    http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/round5/group5_5?WSDL
              2.    http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/complextype-extensions.html

              Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/W6uqlB/TM

            • dims <dims@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2003
                Sam's in charge of that. No ETA on it...