Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Need Urgently Help..!

  • Robert van Engelen
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002

      The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
      server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
      install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

      - Robert

      On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
      > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
      > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
      >
      > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
      >
      > Mostafa M.Arafa
      >
      > Computer Science Department .
      >
      > FCIS-Egypt .

      <image.tiff>

      > Do you Yahoo!?
      <image.tiff>

    • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 24, 2002

        HI,

        Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

        i know only  :

        1- MS soap toolkit .

        2- WASP Server for C++ .

        3- Vordel Secure WS .

        but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

        if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

        please,Reply as soon as pssible .

         Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
        server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
        install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

        - Robert

        On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
        > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
        > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
        >
        > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
        >
        > Mostafa M.Arafa
        >
        > Computer Science Department .
        >
        > FCIS-Egypt .