Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Need Urgently Help..!

  • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002

      Hey Milan ,

      i know the WASP server , but i dont know how to  use it to apply the security im my project in SOAP.

      Mostafa M.Arafa .

       boruvka@... wrote:

      Hi Mostafa,
      I would like to recommend you to look at WASP Server for C++..

      Please see the link bellow

      Regards,
      Milan

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002

        The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
        server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
        install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

        - Robert

        On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
        > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
        > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
        >
        > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
        >
        > Mostafa M.Arafa
        >
        > Computer Science Department .
        >
        > FCIS-Egypt .

        <image.tiff>

        > Do you Yahoo!?
        <image.tiff>

      • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 24, 2002

          HI,

          Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

          i know only  :

          1- MS soap toolkit .

          2- WASP Server for C++ .

          3- Vordel Secure WS .

          but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

          if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

          please,Reply as soon as pssible .

           Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

          Hi,

          The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
          server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
          install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

          - Robert

          On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

          > Hi ,
          >
          > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
          > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
          > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
          >
          > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
          >
          > Mostafa M.Arafa
          >
          > Computer Science Department .
          >
          > FCIS-Egypt .