Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Need Urgently Help..!

  • boruvka@systinet.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002
      Hi Mostafa,
      I would like to recommend you to look at WASP Server for C++..

      Please see the link bellow

      Regards,
      Milan

        I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .

        Please ,Reply as soon as possible .

        Mostafa M.Arafa

        Computer Science Department .

        FCIS-Egypt .

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Robert van Engelen
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002
          Hi,

          The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
          server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
          install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

          - Robert

          On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

          > Hi ,
          >
          > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
          > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
          > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
          >
          > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
          >
          > Mostafa M.Arafa
          >
          > Computer Science Department .
          >
          > FCIS-Egypt .

          <image.tiff>

          > Do you Yahoo!?
          <image.tiff>

        • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 24, 2002

            HI,

            Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

            i know only  :

            1- MS soap toolkit .

            2- WASP Server for C++ .

            3- Vordel Secure WS .

            but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

            if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

            please,Reply as soon as pssible .

             Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

            Hi,

            The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
            server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
            install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

            - Robert

            On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

            > Hi ,
            >
            > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
            > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
            > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
            >
            > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
            >
            > Mostafa M.Arafa
            >
            > Computer Science Department .
            >
            > FCIS-Egypt .