Re: Need Urgently Help..!

  • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002

      Hi ,

      I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .

      Please ,Reply as soon as possible .

      Mostafa M.Arafa

      Computer Science Department .

      FCIS-Egypt .

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • boruvka@systinet.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002
        Hi Mostafa,
        I would like to recommend you to look at WASP Server for C++..

        Please see the link bellow

        Regards,
        Milan

          I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .

          Please ,Reply as soon as possible .

          Mostafa M.Arafa

          Computer Science Department .

          FCIS-Egypt .

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Robert van Engelen
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002
            Hi,

            The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
            server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
            install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

            - Robert

            On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

            > Hi ,
            >
            > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
            > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
            > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
            >
            > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
            >
            > Mostafa M.Arafa
            >
            > Computer Science Department .
            >
            > FCIS-Egypt .

            <image.tiff>

            > Do you Yahoo!?
            <image.tiff>

          • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 24, 2002

              HI,

              Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

              i know only  :

              1- MS soap toolkit .

              2- WASP Server for C++ .

              3- Vordel Secure WS .

              but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

              if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

              please,Reply as soon as pssible .

               Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

              Hi,

              The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
              server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
              install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

              - Robert

              On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

              > Hi ,
              >
              > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
              > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
              > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
              >
              > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
              >
              > Mostafa M.Arafa
              >
              > Computer Science Department .
              >
              > FCIS-Egypt .