Re: Nedd Urgently Help..!

  • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002

      Good night ,

      i want the Soap implementation in c,c++, VC 6 . and any meterials that can understand me the design of this protcol. coz i want it in my graduatoin project in "Web Services Security" .

      Mostafa M.Arafa

      Computer Science Department .

      FCIS-Egypt .

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002

        Hi ,

        I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .

        Please ,Reply as soon as possible .

      • boruvka@systinet.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 22, 2002
          Hi Mostafa,
          I would like to recommend you to look at WASP Server for C++..

          Please see the link bellow

          Regards,
          Milan

            I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .

            Please ,Reply as soon as possible .

            Mostafa M.Arafa

            Computer Science Department .

            FCIS-Egypt .

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Robert van Engelen
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002
              Hi,

              The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
              server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
              install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

              - Robert

              On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

              > Hi ,
              >
              > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
              > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
              > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
              >
              > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
              >
              > Mostafa M.Arafa
              >
              > Computer Science Department .
              >
              > FCIS-Egypt .

              <image.tiff>

              > Do you Yahoo!?
              <image.tiff>

            • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 24, 2002

                HI,

                Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

                i know only  :

                1- MS soap toolkit .

                2- WASP Server for C++ .

                3- Vordel Secure WS .

                but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

                if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

                please,Reply as soon as pssible .

                 Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

                Hi,

                The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
                server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
                install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

                - Robert

                On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

                > Hi ,
                >
                > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
                > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
                > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
                >
                > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
                >
                > Mostafa M.Arafa
                >
                > Computer Science Department .
                >
                > FCIS-Egypt .