SOAP Attachments.....

  • patrunisatish <patrunisatish@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      I'm relatively new to SOAP and have a few queries:

      1. Can I access a SOAP service developed in MSSoap ToolKit 3.0 from
      an Apache SOAP client implentation.

      2. Can I create a SOAP Envelope independently in java as creating any
      XML file and send that as a request to a genuine Soap Service.

      3. How does an attachment go in a SOAP Envelope. Does it go as a file
      or Do the contents of the file go as part of a node.

      I did develop some soap services and clients using MS SOAP tool kit
      in VB and Apache SOAP in Java. I could send attachments and stuff.

      By my need for the hour is to create a SOAP request envelope and make
      sure that both the service developed in MS SOAP and Apcahe SOAP
      understand the request I'm sending.

      If some one can throw light it would be really helpful.

      Regards,

      Satish