Apache SOAP namespace on parameters

  • rosswhunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      I am using Apache SOAP and I am having a problem with namespaces used
      on method parameter names. In order to use the targetObjectURI as the
      namespace for parameters, I am explicitly including the namespace
      alias in the parameter name I am specifying. So for example, I am
      specifying a parameter using code like this:

      params.addElement (new Parameter("ns1:myParam", "my param value",
      encodingStyle));

      This is of course a hack because the alias "ns1" is generated as the
      alias for the method element and is not under my control.

      Does any one know of a good solution to this problem?

      Ross Hunt