RE: [soapbuilders] C/C++ library]

  • Per Jørgen Vigdal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      Great.
       It looks to me that WASP does support large binary attachments, is that correct?

      From: Per Jørgen Vigdal <per.jorgen.vigdal@...>
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soapbuilders] C/C++  library
      Date: 19 Nov 2002 08:32:44 +0100

      I am to call a Web Service on WebLogic 7010 from a C environment on AIX.
      I have looked into gSope but does anyone have another good C library to
      recommend

      Med vennlig hilsen,

      Per Jørgen Vigdal

      ErgoSolutions AS
      Postboks 4364 Nydalen, 0402 Oslo
      Telefon 23 14 50 00, Telefaks 23 14 50 01
      Direkte tlf.nr. 23 14 51 71, 95239154
      www.ergogroup.no

    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        > Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:47:02 +0100
        > From: Per Jørgen Vigdal <per.jorgen.vigdal@...>
        > Subject: RE: C/C++ library]
        >
        > Great.
        > It looks to me that WASP does support large binary attachments, is that
        > correct?

        Yes. WASP supports large binary attachments. WASP 4.5 (now in beta) supports
        attachments using MIME and DIME. The previous version (4.0) only supports
        MIME.

        Anne