Re: [soapbuilders] C/C++ library]

  • Petr Stetina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hi Per,
      we have good C/C++ library currently ported to AIX - WASP Server for C++.
      You can find details on
      http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_cserver/overview

      Best regards,

      Petr Stetina
      WASP Server for C++ Team Leader
      Systinet (formerly Idoox)
      http://www.systinet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
        Great.
         It looks to me that WASP does support large binary attachments, is that correct?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          > Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:47:02 +0100
          > From: Per Jørgen Vigdal <per.jorgen.vigdal@...>
          > Subject: RE: C/C++ library]
          >
          > Great.
          > It looks to me that WASP does support large binary attachments, is that
          > correct?

          Yes. WASP supports large binary attachments. WASP 4.5 (now in beta) supports
          attachments using MIME and DIME. The previous version (4.0) only supports
          MIME.

          Anne