Round 5 Test Plan

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002

      Round 5 test plan with all the test specifications and service endpoints
      are available at [1]. Please let me know of any corrections/comments.

      [1] http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/plan.html

      Regards,
      -Arun

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Fred,

        echoNotation still exists in your WSDL...Shouldn't it be removed? (as per
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapbuilders/message/8739).

        Also, Can you please publish what you expect on-the-wire? (requests? and responses?)

        Thanks,
        dims

        --- Arun Gupta <arun.gupta@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Round 5 test plan with all the test specifications and service endpoints
        > are available at [1]. Please let me know of any corrections/comments.
        >
        > [1] http://java.sun.com/wsinterop/sb/r5/plan.html
        >
        > Regards,
        > -Arun
        >
        > --
        > There is only one me, I must live myself!
        > There is only one today, I must live itself!
        > http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html

        =====
        Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Fred Hartman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          We'll create a Round5 BaseType home page and pretty up the WSDL in the next few days.

          Sorry for the delay, we were getting the GroupD server side tests cleaned up. The Round3 GroupD WSDLs and endpoints are now registered in Simon's Registry via [1].

          Cheers,