Next F2F dates

  • Yasser Shohoud
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2002
      As we discussed at the F2F, Microsoft will host the next F2F meeting
      here in Redmond. Here are three potential dates for the next F2F.
      Please reply to the list with these three dates ordered by decreasing
      preference:

      Feb 24, 25
      Feb 27, 28
      Mar 10, 11

      -Yasser
    • David Chappell
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2002
        1. Feb 27, 28
        2. Feb 24, 25
        3. Mar 10, 11

        Dave

        Yasser Shohoud wrote:

        > As we discussed at the F2F, Microsoft will host the next F2F meeting
        > here in Redmond. Here are three potential dates for the next F2F.
        > Please reply to the list with these three dates ordered by decreasing
        > preference:
        >
        > Feb 24, 25
        > Feb 27, 28
        > Mar 10, 11
        >
        > -Yasser
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > [Image] [Image]

        Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise
        --
        David Chappell <chappell@...> Office: (781)999-7099
        Mobile: (617)510-6566
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2002
          1. Mar 10, 11
          2. Feb 27, 28
          3. Feb 24, 25

          Thanks,
          -Arun

          Yasser Shohoud wrote:

          > As we discussed at the F2F, Microsoft will host the next F2F meeting
          > here in Redmond. Here are three potential dates for the next F2F.
          > Please reply to the list with these three dates ordered by decreasing
          > preference:
          >
          > Feb 24, 25
          > Feb 27, 28
          > Mar 10, 11
          >

          > -Yasser
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_geocities/lrec2b_1_01.jpg>
          > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212804.2460941.3878106.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=810373/R=0/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>
          >
          > <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_geocities/lrec2d_2_02.gif>
          > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212804.2460941.3878106.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=810373/R=1/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          There is only one me, I must live myself!
          There is only one today, I must live itself!
          http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2002
            --- In soapbuilders@y..., "Yasser Shohoud" <yassers@m...> wrote:
            > As we discussed at the F2F, Microsoft will host the next F2F meeting
            > here in Redmond. Here are three potential dates for the next F2F.
            > Please reply to the list with these three dates ordered by
            decreasing
            > preference:
            >
            > Feb 24, 25
            > Feb 27, 28
            > Mar 10, 11
            >

            > -Yasser

            Feb 27, 28
            Feb 24, 25
            Mar 10, 11

            www.pocketsoap.com
          • Yasser Shohoud
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2003
              Hi all,
              So far I've received three responses to the dates of the next F2F. Based
              on those responses, the current order of preference is:

              Feb 27, 28
              Feb 24, 25
              Mar 10, 11

              Absent further opinions on this by Friday 1/10, I will begin planning
              for the F2F on 2/27, 28 in Redmond.

              --Yasser

            • Tom Jordahl
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9, 2003
                I wouldn't be able to attend on the Feb dates, so I would vote for March 10,11.

                --
                Tom Jordahl
                Macromedia/Apache Axis

                So far I've received three responses to the dates of the next F2F. Based
                on those responses, the current order of preference is:

                Feb 27, 28
                Feb 24, 25
                Mar 10, 11

                Absent further opinions on this by Friday 1/10, I will begin planning
                for the F2F on 2/27, 28 in Redmond.

                --Yasser

              • Yasser Shohoud
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 23, 2003
                  With Tom's vote we now have a tie: 2 votes for 2/27 and 2 votes for
                  3/10. I'm having trouble finding a room for 2/27 so I've booked a room
                  for 3/10, 3/11.

                  Let's start discussing the agenda for this upcoming F2F. I think SOAP
                  1.2 tests should be an agenda item. Any comments or suggestions?

                  -Yasser