Re: [soapbuilders] XSD Interop Test specification and WSDL mismatch

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002

      Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, I think the soap:address value of
      "http://mssoapinterop.org/round4xsd.asmx" is now wrong. My client can't
      connect to it, but if I force it to use the old value
      http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/round4XSD.wsdl all is well.

      BTW I've discovered in testing the echoVoidSoapHeader operation that the
      endpoint echoes the header only when the header is targeted at actor "next".
      When targeted at the default actor implicitly (no actor attr) then the test
      fails.

      RC