Re: [soapbuilders] Round V F2F Invitation

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      This is a reminder for the F2F on October 8th and 9th.

      Your contact point in Burlington campus will be Vinay Pai, Sankar
      Vyakaranam and Doug Kohlert from Sun Microsystems, Inc. Once you reach
      the lobby of building 1, please ask the receptionist to call either of
      them and then they can escort you to the conference room. For further
      assistance you can call Vinay at 650-248-3496.

      Because of personal reasons, I'll be joining you guys from the video
      conference in Menlo Park, CA. In case you need to talk to me, give me a
      call 408-656-4614.

      Regards,
      -Arun