Re: [soapbuilders] XSD Interop Test specification and WSDL mismatch

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2002
      I've updated the White Mesa endpoint and WSDL as required. I notice you've
      dropped the SOAP 1.2 binding.

      RC

      > Thank you for this feedback Arun.
      >
      > Both the test specification and implementation [1] will have echoEnum,
      > echoAnyType and echoAnyElement.
      > Please let me know if this is a problem for anyone.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/
      >
      > -john

    • John Koropchak
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
        Hi Bob

        I put back the Soap 1.2 binding.

        I've updated the White Mesa endpoint and WSDL as required. I notice
        you've dropped the SOAP 1.2 binding.

        RC

        > Thank you for this feedback Arun.
        >
        > Both the test specification and implementation [1] will have echoEnum,

        > echoAnyType and echoAnyElement. Please let me know if this is a
        > problem for anyone.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/
        >
        > -john

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002

          Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, I think the soap:address value of
          "http://mssoapinterop.org/round4xsd.asmx" is now wrong. My client can't
          connect to it, but if I force it to use the old value
          http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/round4XSD.wsdl all is well.

          BTW I've discovered in testing the echoVoidSoapHeader operation that the
          endpoint echoes the header only when the header is targeted at actor "next".
          When targeted at the default actor implicitly (no actor attr) then the test
          fails.

          RC