Re: [soapbuilders] XSD Interop Test specification and WSDL mismatch

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2002
      Thanks John for updating this.

      Do you also plan to separate the test specification and published WSDL ?
      This will ensure that echo2DStringMultiOccurs is available atleast in
      the test specification.

      Another thing that might be helpful in the test specification is to
      create hyperlinks from each method described at the top to the sample
      messages for them

      Regards,
      -Arun

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2002
        I've updated the White Mesa endpoint and WSDL as required. I notice you've
        dropped the SOAP 1.2 binding.

        RC

        > Thank you for this feedback Arun.
        >
        > Both the test specification and implementation [1] will have echoEnum,
        > echoAnyType and echoAnyElement.
        > Please let me know if this is a problem for anyone.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/
        >
        > -john

      • John Koropchak
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
          Hi Bob

          I put back the Soap 1.2 binding.

          I've updated the White Mesa endpoint and WSDL as required. I notice
          you've dropped the SOAP 1.2 binding.

          RC

          > Thank you for this feedback Arun.
          >
          > Both the test specification and implementation [1] will have echoEnum,

          > echoAnyType and echoAnyElement. Please let me know if this is a
          > problem for anyone.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/
          >
          > -john

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
            Hi,

            Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, I think the soap:address value of
            "http://mssoapinterop.org/round4xsd.asmx" is now wrong. My client can't
            connect to it, but if I force it to use the old value
            http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/round4XSD.wsdl all is well.

            BTW I've discovered in testing the echoVoidSoapHeader operation that the
            endpoint echoes the header only when the header is targeted at actor "next".
            When targeted at the default actor implicitly (no actor attr) then the test
            fails.

            RC