Re: [soapbuilders] XSD tests - echo2DStringMultiOccurs

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      It might be a good idea to have a test specification WSDL separate from
      the endpoint WSDL. This will ensure that all the proposed tests are
      included in the WSDL irrespective of the support of a particular feature
      in a toolkit.

      Do we have a complete XSD Interop WSDL any where ?

      Regards,
      -Arun

      John Koropchak wrote:

      > We do not support two dimensional arrays (multioccurs) so we do not have
      > an endpoint for it.

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html