Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 (5) F2F Meeting Date

  • Petr Dvorak
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hello Arun,

      thanks very much for your quick reply.

      Regards,
      Petr

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 3:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 (5) F2F Meeting Date

      Hi Petr,

      The correct dates are October 8th and 9th since they align with the
      DevCon happening on October 10th and 11th.

      Bob,

      Can you please correct the dates on your website as well ?

      Regards,
      -Arun

      Petr Dvorak wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am a little confused about the date of the Round 4 (5) F2F meeting.
      > The round 4 page [1] says Oct 7-8, the round 5 page [2] and Arun's
      > invitation says Oct 8-9. Could you please clarify this for me?
      > Thanks.
      >
      > [1] http://www.whitemesa.com/r4/interop4.html
      > [2] http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r5/index.shtml
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Petr Dvorak
      > Systinet
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2427123.3846989.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Done.

        RC