Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 (5) F2F Meeting Date

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Petr,

      The correct dates are October 8th and 9th since they align with the
      DevCon happening on October 10th and 11th.

      Bob,

      Can you please correct the dates on your website as well ?

      Regards,
      -Arun

      Petr Dvorak wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am a little confused about the date of the Round 4 (5) F2F meeting.
      > The round 4 page [1] says Oct 7-8, the round 5 page [2] and Arun's
      > invitation says Oct 8-9. Could you please clarify this for me?
      > Thanks.
      >
      > [1] http://www.whitemesa.com/r4/interop4.html
      > [2] http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r5/index.shtml
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Petr Dvorak
      > Systinet
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2427123.3846989.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
    • Petr Dvorak
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Hello Arun,