RE: [soapbuilders] Round 4 XSD client results

  • John Koropchak
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
      If you sent SOAPComplexType from the http//:soapinterop/xsd namespace it
      would be recognized and returned. However since the SOAPComplexType in
      you request is from an unknown namespace we do not know how to process
      it. So we capture the element from the request as xml just as it is
      sent. Since this service is an echo, the object passed in is returned,
      which in this case turns out to be the same xml from the request
      message. So what the response contains an exact copy of the request's
      object, as xml. Unfortunitly your request describes this type with
      qualifiers that are defined outside the element defintion of the
      request. That is why you the string qualified with a 'd'.