Re: [soapbuilders] White Mesa DIME interop

  • Grahame Grieve
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      hi

      I'm working on DIME, and want to check me DIME
      encoding. Is anyone able to point to some sample
      DIME messages so I can test my encoder, or is someone
      able to send me a couple of examples

      thanks muchly

      Grahame
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002

          Ignore the previous, oops.

          If you're looking for examples of a single payload, before and after DIME
          packaging, I can generate some and send them to you.

          RC