the mustUnderstand headers to false

  • Fares Allouti
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002

      I'am working on a soap application (soap 2.1), my
      problem is :

      In my soap client, I don't know how to use the soap
      API to set the mustUnderstand headers to false.

      any help???

      thanks.

    • John Koropchak
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
        If you sent SOAPComplexType from the http//:soapinterop/xsd namespace it
        would be recognized and returned. However since the SOAPComplexType in
        you request is from an unknown namespace we do not know how to process
        it. So we capture the element from the request as xml just as it is
        sent. Since this service is an echo, the object passed in is returned,
        which in this case turns out to be the same xml from the request
        message. So what the response contains an exact copy of the request's
        object, as xml. Unfortunitly your request describes this type with
        qualifiers that are defined outside the element defintion of the
        request. That is why you the string qualified with a 'd'.