Announcing Axis 1.0 release candidate 2!

  • Sam Ruby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      I'm pleased to announce release candidate 2 of Axis release 1. All unit
      and functional tests pass with this release. The SAAJ and JAX RPC TCK
      tests pass. All bugs reported as of this morning targetted for the 1.0
      release are resolved in this drop. Pending feedback from people like
      yourselves, this might very well be it!

      What is it?

      http://xml.apache.org/axis/

      Where to find it: