XSD tests - echo2DStringMultiOccurs

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
      The list of tests at [1] includes a test called
      echo2DStringMultiOccurs but this is missing from the WSDL and the test
      endpoints, the sample request / response shows a call to
      echoStringMultiOccurs. is echo2DStringMultiOccurs MIA, or has it been
      dropped and the doc needs updating ?

      Thanks
      Simon
      www.pocketsoap.com
      [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/
    • John Koropchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
        We do not support two dimensional arrays (multioccurs) so we do not have
        an endpoint for it.

        The list of tests at [1] includes a test called echo2DStringMultiOccurs
        but this is missing from the WSDL and the test endpoints, the sample
        request / response shows a call to echoStringMultiOccurs. is
        echo2DStringMultiOccurs MIA, or has it been dropped and the doc needs
        updating ?

        Thanks
        Simon
        www.pocketsoap.com
        [1] http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/xsd/

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Arun Gupta
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2 8:18 AM
          It might be a good idea to have a test specification WSDL separate from
          the endpoint WSDL. This will ensure that all the proposed tests are
          included in the WSDL irrespective of the support of a particular feature
          in a toolkit.

          Do we have a complete XSD Interop WSDL any where ?

          Regards,
          -Arun

          John Koropchak wrote:

          > We do not support two dimensional arrays (multioccurs) so we do not have
          > an endpoint for it.

          There is only one me, I must live myself!
          There is only one today, I must live itself!
          http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html