org.w3c.dom.Element/Document parameter in Web Services

  • Ghigi122
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      I have to do a Web Service that has an org.w3c.dom.Element (or a
      Document) as a parameter; perhaps it's necessary to implement
      marshall & unmarshall method (interfaces
      org.apache.soap.util.xml.Serializer/Deserializer), but I don't know
      how could I do it... is there someone who can help me?!? ...PLEASE
      :) THANKS :)
      Fabrizio (from Bologna - Italy)