Re: [soapbuilders] DIME interop questions

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
      I believe that MSTK3 supports DIME payloads that aren't ref'd from the SOAP
      message. The White Mesa implementation supports this case only for
      doc/literal messages, not RPC.

      There is a list of Round 4 DIME enpoints at:

      http://www.whitemesa.net/r4/interop4.html

      Spheon JSOAP had a DIME endpoint up a while back, but haven't heard from
      them in a while.

      RC