RE: [soapbuilders] Telecon Minutes

  • Dave Seidel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2002
      Sorry we missed the telecon. Mark Ericson and I from Mindreef will be
      there with our SOAP monitoring/logging tool which, as before, will be
      served up from my laptop and accessible for everyone in the group to
      use. This time it will be a *much* more polished version (both UI and
      internals), and will have some useful features such as a SOAP sniffer
      (for those who would prefer not to proxy) and some other interesting
      things like a pseudocode view for WSDL.

      - Dave Seidel