Round V F2F Kickoff

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi folks,

      I'd like to have a telecon on 9/6 at 2:00pm PDT to kick off the Round V
      F2F preparations. The tentative agenda for the telecon is:

      - Close on the action items from Round IV
      - Round V F2F - Who all will be attending ?
      - Round V tentative proposal
      - Anything else ?

      Dial-in number: 866-680-0993
      Participant Code: 915477

      Let me know if this is a short notice in which case we can reschedule
      the telecon to early next week.

      Regards,
      -Arun

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
    • Wes Moulder
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
        Message
        I'd imagine it's PDT, given that's what the time for the call today was given in.

        --Wes
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002

          Arun Gupta wrote:

          > Hi folks,
          >
          > I'd like to have a telecon on 9/6 at 2:00pm PDT to kick off the Round V
          > F2F preparations. The tentative agenda for the telecon is:
          >
          > - Close on the action items from Round IV
          > - Round V F2F - Who all will be attending ?
          > - Round V tentative proposal
          > - Anything else ?
          >
          > Dial-in number: 866-680-0993
          > Participant Code: 915477
          >
          > Let me know if this is a short notice in which case we can reschedule
          > the telecon to early next week.
          >
          > Regards,
          > -Arun
          >
          > --
          > There is only one me, I must live myself!
          > There is only one today, I must live itself!
          > http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
          > <http://members.tripod.com/%7Eapgupta/index.html>
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=232673.2303527.3721118.2225243/D=egroupweb/S=1705701014:HM/A=1194123/R=0/*http://www.adinsdirect.com/>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          There is only one me, I must live myself!
          There is only one today, I must live itself!
          http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html
        • Rebecca Dias
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
            Arun,
                Is this EST or PST or ? ?  thanks

            becky

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
              This is 3:00pm PDT on 9/10.

              Thanks,
              -Arun

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
                So 6pm EST...
                scheduled!

                IONA
                becky

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
                  Yep!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 10, 2002
                    Hello,

                    This is a reminder for the telecon today at 3:00pm PDT.

                    Dial-in number: 866-680-0993
                    Participant code: 915477

                    Thanks,
                    -Arun