WSDL Editor available (was RE: [wsdl] WSDL validator)

  • Darren Barefoot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      We've just released a free WSDL Editor. Basically, this is an upgraded,
      standalone version of the WSDL Editor that's part of CapeStudio. Among
      other features (see the marketing shtick below), it does provide WSDL
      validation. For more information or if you're interested in downloading
      the WSDL Editor, it's at
      http://www.capescience.com/downloads/wsdleditor/.

      Features include:

      * Intuitive graphical environment for viewing and editing WSDL files.
      * Web services creation wizard, which automates the creation of service
      definitions, port types, binding, template operations, and messages.
      * Fully automated wizards for creating and editing XML Schema, schema
      arrays, complex types, simple types, and enumerations.
      * Support for validation where WSDL is tested against WSDL schema.
      * Support for advanced WSDL capabilities such as imports, faults, SOAP
      headers, multiple bindings, and parameter ordering.
      * WSDL 1.1 specification support.
      * Retrieval of WSDL from across networks, UDDI repositories, or Internet
      locations.
      * Full support for WSDL documentation.

      Thanks. DB.

      Darren Barefoot
      Technology Evangelist
      CapeScience - Cape Clear's Developer Support Network
      http://www.capescience.com