Wingfoot SOAP Server endpoint

  • Baldwin Louie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      The end point for Wingfoot's SOAP server is up and running. I have
      registered the endpoints with Simon Fell's registry and White Mesa's
      registry. Could the other implementations run their interop tests and let
      us know of any issues?

      Regards,
      Baldwin

      Wingfoot endpoint: http://www.wingfoot.com/servlet/wserver
      base WSDL: http://www.wingfoot.com/interop/wingfootBase.wsdl
      group B WSDL: http://www.wingfoot.com/interop/wingfootGroupB.wsdl
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
        http://www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/soapInterop/ includes updated results
        for the base & round B tests. The regular problems prevail, lack of
        charset on the content-type header, root attribute handling,
        mustUnderstand handling issues.

        www.pocketsoap.com