Re: SOAP schema bugs?

  • Marc Hadley
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
      The LC WD contains the following text in [1].

      "The encodingStyle attribute information item MAY only appear on:

      1. A SOAP header block (see 5.2.1 SOAP header block).

      2. A child element information item of the SOAP Body element
      information item (see 5.3.1 SOAP Body child Element).

      3. A child element information item of the SOAP Detail element
      information item (see 5.4.5.1 SOAP detail entry).

      4. Any descendent of 1, 2, and 3 above."

      Therefore I think the schema for the 1.2 Envelope EII is correct.

      Regards,
      Marc.

      [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/#soapencattr

      --
      Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@...>
      XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.