Re: SOAP schema bugs?
- The LC WD contains the following text in .
"The encodingStyle attribute information item MAY only appear on:
1. A SOAP header block (see 5.2.1 SOAP header block).
2. A child element information item of the SOAP Body element
information item (see 5.3.1 SOAP Body child Element).
3. A child element information item of the SOAP Detail element
information item (see 126.96.36.199 SOAP detail entry).
4. Any descendent of 1, 2, and 3 above."
Therefore I think the schema for the 1.2 Envelope EII is correct.
On Friday, Aug 30, 2002, at 12:38 US/Eastern, Rich Salz wrote:
> The schema definitions for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 seem to have a
> problem. The definition of the Envelope item has this:
> <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
> Since, for exmaple, the SOAP encodingStyle attribute is allowed on the
> Envelope element (as in Example 1 of the SOAP 1.1 spec), shouldn't
> ##other really be ##any ?
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@...>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.