PHP & C# & .NET

  • cm761et
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi all...

      I want to use PHP for serving SOAP webservices. Currently I have
      installed NuSOAP (http://dietrich.ganx4.com/nusoap), and made a
      simple server.php containing the basic server example. This is what
      it looks like:

      <?php
      require_once('nusoap.php');
      $s = new soap_server;
      $s->register('hello');
      function hello($name)
      {
      if($name == '')
      {
      return new soap_fault('Client','','Must supply a valid name.');
      }
      return "hello $name!";
      }
      $s->service($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA);
      ?>

      My question is: how do I access this webservice from a client written
      i .NET C# ?? I tried to use some examples describing similar
      scenarios against Apache Java Soap Webservices... but I failed to
      make this work... Anyone have some pointers to me, or even better
      some basic working example code i c# ??

      Thanks in advance...