Re: [soapbuilders] ANN: SOAP 1.1 Envelope Schema Updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      If its going to be rev'd, can we get the anyAttribute declaration for
      Envelope changed from ##other to ##any, as the encodingStyle attribute
      can appear on any element[1] (and therefore includes the Envelope
      element), which ##other doesn't allow.

      www.pocketsoap.com
      [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383495