ANN: SOAP 1.1 Envelope Schema Updated

  • Martin Gudgin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      The SOAP 1.1 Envelope schema[1] has been updated. Two changes have been
      made:

      1. A global element declaration for Fault has been added
      2. The attribute declaration for encodingStyle has been changed from a local
      to a global attribute declaration. This has the effect of making the
      attribute qualified, hence matching the SOAP 1.1 spec[2]

      Any questions, feedback etc. please send mail to mgudgin@...

      Regards

      Martin Gudgin
      Microsoft Corp.

      [1] http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383495
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        If its going to be rev'd, can we get the anyAttribute declaration for
        Envelope changed from ##other to ##any, as the encodingStyle attribute
        can appear on any element[1] (and therefore includes the Envelope
        element), which ##other doesn't allow.

        www.pocketsoap.com
        [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383495