RE: [soapbuilders] ANN: Mindreef Tide Beta

  • Wes Moulder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
      Message
      Excellent news guys!

      Good to see the Tide roll in.
      --Wes
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mark Ericson [mailto:mark@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 12:37 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soapbuilders] ANN: Mindreef Tide Beta

      Mindreef SOAP diagnostic tool is now available for Beta testing!

      You may have seen early versions at soapbuilders f2f meetings.  Now, try
      it for yourself by registering for our beta (link below).

      ----

      Mindreef develops a Web services diagnostic system that provides value
      through the entire software development life cycle of SOAP-based
      solutions. Our initial product, code-named Tide, collects information
      about SOAP transactions by monitoring communications between SOAP
      endpoints. It uses the information to provide visibility and insight
      into Web services communications through features such as logging,
      debugging, and reporting.

      The beta version lets you log SOAP messages, view live SOAP messages,
      view logged messages in pseudocode mode and XML mode, view HTTP headers,
      and edit and resend messages. All Tide requires is one PC running
      Windows XP or Windows 2000 (not necessarily the development machine) to
      be able to monitor distributed SOAP-based Web service traffic. It's
      great for collaborative debugging because the Tide Viewer is
      browser-based. Developers or testers working at different sites can
      examine a problem together by loading the Tide Viewer in their
      respective Internet browsers.

      We are currently accepting beta testers. If you're interested in being
      part of our program, fill out the Beta Tester Questionnaire.

            http://www.mindreef.com/tester_application.php

      Thanks for your consideration,

      The Mindreef Team

    • Mark Ericson