Axis WSDLs

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      DocLit, DocLitParam, Compound1 and Compound2 WSDLs by Axis cannot be
      imported by our toolkit. Please look at
      http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/round3.html for detailed
      results. I browsed through the results by other vendors for these WSDLs
      and they seem to match our results.

      Also the rpcencoded WSDL at
      http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/WSDLInteropTestRpcEncPort?wsdl
      is not accessible (used to work earlier). It's giving the following
      error given below in my browser screen.

      AXIS error
      Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

      Fault - The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
      targetService is WSDLInteropTestRpcEncPort
      AxisFault
      faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
      faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
      invoke! targetService is WSDLInteropTestRpcEncPort
      faultActor: null
      faultDetail:
      stackTrace: AxisFault
      faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
      faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
      invoke! targetService is WSDLInteropTestRpcEncPort
      faultActor: null
      faultDetail:

      The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
      targetService is WSDLInteropTestRpcEncPort
      at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.generateWSDL(AxisServer.java:482)
      at
      org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:349)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(Unknown
      Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
      at
      org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
      at
      org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:380)
      at
      org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
      at
      org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:533)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

      Regards,
      -Arun

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html