RE: [soapbuilders] Array of MIME attachments in WSDL?

  • Dick Brooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
      I raised the issue of attachment support in WSDL at a meeting in February
      2001, reference the section titled "Attachments: SOAP and ebXML" in
      http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/03/f2f-pminutes

      It appears attachment support in WSDL is still lacking.

      Dick Brooks
      Systrends, Inc
      7855 South River Parkway, Suite 111
      Tempe, Arizona 85284
      Web: www.systrends.com <http://www.systrends.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2002
        Not sure if I really answer your question but I happened to find this
        the WSDL definition of Microsoft's Mappoint web service. They are
        able to send map images using MIME types.

        <s:complexType name="MIMEData">
        <s:sequence>
        <s:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"
        name="MIMEType" type="s:string"/>