Websphere 4.0 (Apache Soap) and .Net

  • cedralpass
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      I have built a simple service in Websphere. The class has a
      java.util.Date member. I created a service to create this type of
      class. The service tests well via the test.jsp that Websphere WSAD
      develops. However, when i develop a test client in .Net (C# windows
      form) I get a serialazation error telling me to use the
      format "YYYY-MM-DD" etc...

      I suppose this is .Net not being able to serialize System.DateTime
      types to the correct SOAP dateTime type. Anyone have any solutions.

      Thanks,

      Geoff